Sunday, February 04, 2007

Good Eats

This is it, the moment you all have been waiting for...
The colletion of photos of me eating in different countries.


A nutella filled crêpe along the Champs Élysées in Paris is really the best way to begin our journey.

My first sauerkraut experience, with potato pancakes, in Munich. I fell in love.

Crazy little fish in Madrid. I needed protein. They still had bones in them.

A good one from Brussels: Belgian chocolates. Leonidas to be exact.

Mushroom Goulash in the motherland. I crawled back into the delicious womb of my ancestors.

Tea, sandwiches, scones and dessert in Dublin. Very fancy. Jane is jealous.

Gelato next to the Pantheon. I'm not sure this really happened...it could have been a wonderful dream.

This is a classic. Sweetwater's doughnuts in Kalamazoo, USA. How I've missed you.

I could make these into trading cards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the food post! except for the words crawling back into the womb...it just makes me cringe
-alyssa

4:58 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

best trading cards ever.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home