Sunday, November 19, 2006

Zanksgiving

Today I spent 5 hours making Thanksgiving dinner for my host family. I think they liked it.

I bought lots of fresh ingredients from the market near my house.

This was during the stuffing process. I started crying when I was chopping the onion; I missed my Mom, and the onion was strong.

I was worried about the pumpkin pie because I had never made one before, especially without filling from a can. It bubbled in the oven, but was very smooth.

The table was set for three with some good red wine. J'ai bien reussi.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

c'est vraiment adorable, erin!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin you did such a beautiful job! You better cook like that for me when we are both alive in the state of michigan together! (Not really, i aint no bum)

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and that was mary!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should update more. COME ON.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home